We're closer than you might think:
Please note: When using your SatNav, be aware that the postcode does not direct you to our door! Look out for our black & white lodge on the B4401, which is a mile further on that your SatNav will take you, if coming from the east
From the North West
- A494 through Queensferry, take the A55 back toward Chester. Exit at first Jct (A550 Buckley) take 4th exit off roundabout (sign A550 Buckley, Penyffordd, Padeswood)
- At 3rd roundabout, turn right onto A5104 (sign Corwen and Penyffordd Station).
- At Jct with A541, turn left and immediate right staying on A5104 (sign Corwen, Llandegla, Pontybodkin).
- After approx 6 miles, at 2nd set of lights, go straight across staggered junction, remaining on A5104 to Corwen.
- After approx 8 miles, turn left onto A5 toward Corwen.
- Continue for about ¾ mile over bridge and take 1st right onto B4401 (signed Cynwyd, Llandrillo) .
- Continue on B4401 through Cynwyd and Llandrillo.
- For the Coach House: approx 1½ miles from Llandrillo, look out for an Activity Centre on the left called Get High, Get Shot, Get Wet, just past the county border. After a further 200 hundred yards, the lodge pictured above will be on your right hand side, where the road bends. Turn in through the open gate. Please proceed slowly through the estate. Where the road forks, stay up to the left and the Coach House is a further 100 yards on the right.
- For the Wing: approx 1½ miles from Llandrillo, look out for an activity centre on the left called Get High, Get Shot, Get Wet. After a further few hundred yards, the lodge pictured above will be on your right hand side. Turn in through the open gate. Please proceed slowly through the estate. Where the road forks, stay up to the left, follow the drive past the Coach House and then round to the right. Follow the drive down to the main house, but keep to the left of the house and follow the road all the way round to the back of the house, park in the back yard and the white door to the Wing will be in front of you.
- For Bryn Awel: approx 1 mile from Llandrillo,after a long straight in open country,on entering the wooded area, take the first left up through the woods (if you reach the county boundary sign, you have gone too far). Drive up this narrow lane for 250 yards and Bryn Awel is on your left.
From the Midlands/South
- From the M6 take the M54 to Telford and Shrewsbury.
- At Shrewsbury, follow onto the A5 to Oswestry.
- At Oswestry turn right onto bypass and follow signs for A5 to Llangollen.
- Follow A5 through Llangollen and on to Corwen.
- Follow A5 through Corwen toward Betws-y-Coed.
- After a short distance turn left onto B4401 (sign Llandrillo, Llandderfel).
- Follow directions as above.
Helicopter Landing Site available upon request.
Mainline train stations:
Ruabon (taxi fare £35 approx) or Chester (taxi fare £50 approx)
(NB to get to Ruabon station, you have to change at Chester)
Taxi firm - Acid Travel 07731 688200 / 01978 861497